Connelly Library does not have a public fax machine. But, there are plenty of free online faxing services that will meet the needs of most of our patrons.
1. Scan your documents into individual 1 page documents (.DOC, .DOCX, or .PDF) using the Connelly Library Scanner or an app on your phone. (If your document is already in digital form, it must be somehow broken up into individual 1 page documents.)
2. Click the link above or Google "Fax Zero." There are other free online fax services that you can try as well.
3. Type your Name, Email Address and Phone # into the fields provided.
4. Type the Name of the Person to whom you are sending the fax and their fax # into fields provided.
5. Use the three buttons for attaching a file to upload up to 3 individual pages (if you have more than 3 pages you will need to send multiple faxes - see step 13)
6. Use field provided to type a cover page.
7. Type in Confirmation Code provided.
8. Click Send Free Fax Now (DO NOT choose the other Pay Option)
9. Check your email for the message from FaxZero seen below.
- Clicking the above link will take you to this confirmation page.
- You will receive an email message once the fax has been successfully delivered (or failed).
10. If you have more than 3 single pages to fax, you can repeat the above steps 4 more times in a single day. This gives you the ability to send 15 pages (5 - 3 page faxes).