· Mary C Gentile. (2012). Values-driven leadership development: Where we have been and where we could go. Organization Management Journal, 9(3), 188
· Gonzalez-Padron, T. L., Ferrell, O. C., Ferrell, L., & Smith, I. A. (2012). A critique of giving voice to values approach to business ethics education. Journal of Academic Ethics, 10(4), 251-269. doi:10.1007/s10805-012-9168-1
· Shahid, A., & Azhar, S. M. (2013). Integrity & trust: The defining principles of great workplaces. Journal of Management Research, 5(4), 64-75. doi:10.5296/jmr.v5i4.3739
· Kannan-Narasimhan, R., & Lawrence, B. S. (2012). Behavioral integrity: How leader referents and trust matter to workplace outcomes. Journal of Business Ethics, 111(2), 165-178. doi:10.1007/s10551-011-1199-9
· McCarthy, R. J. (2007). The legal mind and integrity in the workplace: Principled prerequisites for statesmanship in leadership. Forum on Public Policy: A Journal of the Oxford Round Table,
· Noelliste, M. (2013). Integrity: An intrapersonal perspective. Human Resource Development Review, 12(4), 474-499. doi:10.1177/1534484313492333
· Kenny Moore. (2012). Choosing business leaders with integrity. The Journal for Quality and Participation, 35(2), 8.