For Direct Export:
1. Perform a search and mark the references you want to export.
2. You can choose to export the items now or add them to Tagged Records and add additional records for exporting later. If you add the records to Tagged Records, select the View Tagged button when you are ready to export.
3. From Tagged Records, select Export Bibliographic References- it is an icon on the top right of the screen.
4. Select the Export Button to export directly to RefWorks.
5. The export will open RefWorks if it is not already open and automatically import the references.
6. Your records should appear in the Last Imported Folder.