Note: Only one record at a time will be saved.
1. Mark the record you wish to save by clicking the checkbox.
2. Click on Download to Citation Manager.
3. Choose Reference Manager format and citations with abstracts.
4. Navigate to the local drive and directory where you want to save the file; it will be saved as a .ris file.
5. Click Save.
6. Log in to RefWorks.
7. Select References/Import from the toolbar.
8. Select RIS Format as the data source and Reference Manager as the database.
9. Browse to find the text file you saved to your computer.
10. Click Import.
11. Your records should appear in the Last Imported Folder.