1. View a citation you wish to save in full format.
2. Click the link to Display in BibTeX format.
3. If you have multiple records you want to import, copy and paste the results into a Document and Save As a plain text .txt file.
4. Log in to RefWorks.
5. Select References/Import from the toolbar.
6. Select BibTeX as the data source and ACM Digital Library as the database.
7. Browse to find the text file you saved to your computer.
8. Click Import.
9. Your records should appear in the Last Imported Folder.