1. From the search results page select the references you want to import.
2. Click Save As from the top of the search screen.
3. Navigate to the local drive and directory where you want to save the file.
4. Select Text as the file type.
5. Click Save.
6. Log in to RefWorks.
7. Select References/Import from the toolbar.
8. Select CAS Scifinder as the data source and CAPlus as the database.
9. Browse to find the text file you saved to your computer.
10. Click Import.11. Your records should appear in the Last Imported Folder.